2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRIPS
Costs may vary at any time according to currency fluctuations and changing travel arrangements. See the program brochure for the trip you are interested in to get more details about the pricing for your trip and what it does and does not include.
All trips require an initial deposit to hold your spot on the trip and to secure your accommodations and ground transportation. However, the balance should be cleared before the trip commences.
After making your initial deposit, all program payments should be made according to the program payment schedule for the trip that you are interested in (see brochure for payment schedule details). All program payments on the payment schedule (including the initial deposit) are non-refundable. We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, most major credit cards i.e. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. A fee of $50 will be assessed for all returned checks.
Travel carries a measure of Risk. Applications are accepted on the specific condition that GlobeCoRe only acts as agent of clients in the matter related to hotels, sightseeing, restaurants, all transportation from the services included in the tour. GlobeCoRe purchases the services from suppliers and other independent contractors without warranties and representations from them. Thus such services are subjected to its control.
The right is reserved to substitute hotels of comparable status and make any change in itinerary where deemed necessary or caused as a result of adverse weather conditions, disruption to airline schedules or any valid reason. While precautions are taken to ensure passenger safety and comfort on tour, GlobeCoRe shall not be liable for any deaths, harm, injury, damage, claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, costs, and expenses of an nature whatsoever which participants may have or which may hereafter accrue to the participant arising from itineraries for any cause or manner, or change of itinerary due to acts including terrorism, motor injuries, being held hostage, nature calamity, acts of God, weather, strike, force majeure, war, quarantine, civil unrest, public health risks, criminal activity, accident, injury, expense, damage to property, bankruptcies of airlines or other service providers, inconveniences, cessation of operations, mechanical defects, failure or negligence of any nature how so ever caused in connection with any supplier or error of commission caused by supplier or independent contractors, their employees, representative or any other event beyond GlobeCoRe.
All Baggage is carried at passengers own risk and GlobeCoRe reserves the right to exclude certain baggage at its discretion. The airlines used to provide flight services within the host country are subjected to international air conventions limiting its liability and are printed at the back of the airline ticket.
5.Reservations & Payments
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
- Payment is acceptable in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing rate at the time of exchange.
- We accept payment by most major credit cards, check or cash.
- A non-refundable deposit is required after completion of the interview for your trip of interest according to the marketed payment schedule
- The remaining non-refundable payments should be made on time according to the payment schedule for your trip of interest as outlined in the brochure for that trip and the balance should be cleared at leas 10 days before commencement of the expedition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the above terms are not met.
- The price quoted is inclusive of transportation according to the itinerary.
- Guaranteed bed and breakfast meal plan on all accommodation in lodges and some lunches and dinners.
- Tour prices do not include airfare, passport fees travel visa fees, travel immunizations, local departure taxes, any excess baggage charges, optional excursions, tuition for course credit, tipping and items of a personal nature for example drinks, laundry, phone calls, shopping, and most lunches and dinners.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the prevailing tariffs.
7.Passports & Visas
- Valid passports and proof of immunization are required for travel to destinations in our brochure – Check with GlobeCoRe agent for the latest visa requirements.
- The company reserves the right to alter any tour arrangement or cancel the operation should any condition necessitate.
- The right is also reserved to decline or refrain from accepting any person as a member of the group, including those who do not meet payment deadlines or deadlines for obtaining necessary items for travel (e.g. passport travel, visa travel, immunizations), those who do not attend mandatory pre-departure orientations, those who come late or unprepared to the airport and those who cannot furnish proof of all required and recommended immunizations for travel to the host country.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. There are no refunds for trip cancellations.
- Applications & bookings are accepted on the condition that GlobeCoRe and its agents act as agents for the passenger in hotel/lodge accommodation, transportation and tours and will not be liable for loss, delay, injury, accident or damage arising when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company or that of a contracted company.
- The company owns the right to subcontract the service agreed to be supplied, wholly or partially, in the event in which the company liability clause shall apply.
- The respective laws of the country govern the liability to the company transportation.
- Other claims are subject to the jurisdiction courts in the country in which the cause arises.
- The company accepts no liability, whatsoever for loss,theft or damage to the clients baggage, however, utmost care will be used while handling the same. Baggage insurance is highly recommended.
- GlobeCoRe will not accept responsibility for additional expenses or losses due to changes in the airlines schedule or delays or any other factor caused by force majeure such as civil strife, war, quarantine etc.
11.Refunds & Claims
- Refunds are not made for any missed services.
- The traveler represents that neither he nor she nor anyone traveling with him or her has any physical or other condition or disability that could create a hazard to him/her or other members of the tour.
- GlobeCoRe reserves the right to decline to accept anyone on a trip and reserves the right to remove from the trip, at his or her sole expense, anyone whose condition is such that he or she could create a hazard to him/herself or otherwise impact the enjoyment/study of other passengers on the trip.
- We shall assist you in considering the best-priced airfares available in coach class using our preferred travel partners.